Monday 31 October 2016

Harry Potter Studios

Calling Harry Potter fans!!!

dscf0527



Back in May (yes, that's how far behind I am with my blogging), as a birthday treat I got taken to Harry Potter Studios. The first Harry Potter Film (The Philosopher's Stone) was released in 2001, I was 10 years old, and it kind of became a thing each year to go and see the next movie at the cinema. So I grew up with the excitement of these movies therefor had always wanted to go to the Studios. After a hectic drive from Brighton, we arrived a little earlier than our slot, having thought we weren't ever going to make it, so we had time for quick lunch in the cafe (which served Privet Drive cupcakes!!!!) and into the Studios.

Don't want to give too much away, so just a few of my favourite snaps.

dscf0512

(pssst, Snape's my Fave!!!)

dscf0515

dscf0528

dscf0531

dscf0533

dscf0534

dscf0536

dscf0540

Who look's a bit excited at Privet Drive??

dscf0552

dscf0546

dscf0557

dscf0568

dscf0577

I would recommend anyone to go, and even might want to revisit in a few years time as they keep adding new sections to the Studios.

Probably a good time for this post as the new JK Rowling book based film "Fantastics Beasts and Where to find them" will be released on the 18th of November! Whose excited!??

I am!!!!!!!

That's all for now mateys, I'll stay locked indoors hoping no trick-or-treaters come as we have no sweets, chocolate, or anything to offer!!!

Have a spooky one! Tms xx

No comments:

Post a Comment